October 1 - December 1, 2012
Winner will be featured at
We are searching for an up and coming Decorator, Designer, or DIYer to feature his/her UPCYCLING design flair at the 2013 Philadelphia Home Show. The winning designer will be given a space to design (top to bottom) at the show to be seen by over 50,000 home owners in the Philadelphia area!
Show us some examples of your creative design projects, which should feature OLD items that have been refurbished, upcycled, and re-purposed.
What we are looking for
- Use of current design trends
- Creative upcycled items incorporated into the design
- Quality of design and items used in design
- Quality of photos
- Entrant follow all party rules
Rules and Policies
Rules of Eligibility
- Entries must be relevant to the interior design upcycling theme. You may link up as many relavant projects as you like.
- Projects/designs MUST be your own work.
- All entries must be submitted by December 1, 2012.
- You must include a linked party button in ALL linked project posts.
- Appreciated: include the linked party button in your side bar.
- Appreciated: Please subscribe to and/or follow The Painted Home.
Philadelphia Home Show Event Policies
- Entries will be narrowed to (3) three finalists whom will then be interviewed to determine the winner.
- Winner must commit to completing a room at the Philadelphia Home Show 2013.
- PHS room measures 12' x 20' and include 3 unfinished hard-walls.
- Move-in/set up for the room will be January 29 - February 1, at the PA Convention Center; Show dates are February 2 - 10, 2013.
- Winner must have his/her room finished by 4 pm on Friday Feb. 1.
- Decor for room includes flooring, wall covering, furniture, and decor items.
- Complete move-in/set up instructions will be shared with the three finalists.
- Winner can be onsite at the show to promote his/her designs, but is not required to be.
BUTTON REQUIRED IN EACH LINKED POST
Here is the button you should include in each of your linked posts.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES BY LINKING UP BELOW
NOTE: Post must meet the rules above.